TTD has set an annual budget of Rs 3,309.89 crore for the financial year 2020–21. The budget was approved by the Governing Council meeting chaired by TTD Chairman YV Subbaradi at Annamayya Bhavan in Tirumala on Saturday. The meeting also discussed various development works and temple development. In the budget, in particular, Hinduism has given priority to the worship, pilgrimage facilities, temple structures, education, medicine, health and hygiene. This year’s budget is over Rs 66 crore compared to last year. The event was attended by Eo Anil Kumar Singhal, Additional Evo Dharmara Reddy, Member of the Governing Council X Officio Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy and special invitees Bhumana Karunakara Reddy and Shekhar Reddy. Meanwhile, Sri Sarwari Nam year Telugu calendar is available to devotees in Tirumala and Tirupati from Saturday. The first week of March will be available at Tetidi’s wedding centers and information centers across the state.
3.30 crores for the prevention of firefighting in the post-war period
– Approval for construction of SV Special Talent Training Institute Hostel building near Jupar with Rs.
– Alipiri – Cherlopalli Road widening to be completed
– Bird Hospital sanctioned Rs. 8.43 crore for the construction of additional operating theaters in the new OP building.
– Approval to hand over the construction work of Sri Padmavathi Ammavar Temple in Chennai by tender of Rs 3.92 crore to Natarajan Construction Company.
– Approval for construction of Shri Anjaneyaswamy Temple, Pushkarini, Vehicle Mandap, Kalyanotsava Mandapam, etc. at Sri Venkateswaraswamy Temple in Hyderabad
– Approval for replacement of 300 vacant posts of security guard in TTD surveillance and security unit.
The decision to increase the toll fee and increase the toll fee by the National Highways Agency in Tollgate at the Alipiri checkpoint. Toll fee exemption for two wheelers.
– Decision to appoint a Cyber Security Wing in Tetidi in collaboration with Infosys
– Construction of Shrivari temples in Jammu, Varanasi and Mumbai soon.